Want to discover your Irish and Scots-Irish ancestors?
For the first time since 2020, the Ulster Historical Foundation will be back on tour!
Beginning with an online programme on 19 February, our 2022 Lecture Tour will see the Foundation participate in a number of family history workshops across the United States.
Whilst every effort is being made to ensure these workshops go ahead, we are aware that COVID might disrupt plans for in-person attendance. The Foundation along with the different host organisations are preparing contingencies so that if it becomes necessary these programmes will go ahead as virtual events, but crucially they will go ahead.
As many of the in-person events planned for the tour will be observing social distancing for those in attendance the room capacity at some venues will be lower than pre-Covid. We recommend you register early to be sure of your place if you would like to attend the workshops in person.
Click on the link below for more information relating to the tour programme and to find out how to register for the different workshops/seminars.
2022 Lecture Tour, 19 Feb. and 12-29 Mar. 2022
Virtual Family History Event – 19 February 2022
Our first family history programme of 2022 is only a week away. This online workshop, hosted by the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania (GSP), will examine a multitude of historical records and electronic resources that will help advance your Irish genealogy research.
For more information on how to register, click here
Summary 2022 Lecture Tour Schedule
If you would like to register for one of the programmes simply click on the relevant link below:
- Saturday, 12 March 2022 – Fairfax VA
- Monday, 14 March 2022 – Green Bay WI
- Tuesday, 15 March 2022 – Green Bay WI – Scheduled Family History Consultations
- Wednesday, 16 March 2022 – Chicago IL
- Thursday, 17 March 2022 – St Charles MO
- Saturday, 19 March 2022 – Memphis TN
- Tuesday, 22 March 2022 – Pittsburgh PA
- Thursday, 24 March 2022 – Charleston SC
- Saturday, 26 March 2022 – Houston TX
- Monday, 28 March 2022 – Bolingbrook IL (Day 1)
- Tuesday, 29 March 2022 – Bolingbrook IL (Day 2) – Workshop and Consultations